River's Edge Village is designed for elegant and easy living. River's Edge is designed for you.
River's Edge Village features Bend 's most affordable riverfront, river view and golf property. At our coveted location, you'll also find unmatched value, quality and selection in our large home sites, all protected by tasteful architectural and landscaping guidelines. The centerpiece of River's Edge is the 18-hole Championship Golf Course designed by award-winning architect Robert Muir Graves. River's Edge extends from the Deschutes River to the hillsides of Awbrey Butte. River’s Edge is surprisingly secluded while sitting in the heart of the city and close to all amenities. This special community gains much of its character from ancient junipers, tall pines, and huge lava rock outcroppings. Comprehensive covenants and restrictions ensure the quality and integrity of this beautifully planned community. Spacious home sites range in size between 10,000 sq. ft. to 21,500 sq. ft. (1/4 to 1/2 acre). Each lot has plenty of room for single story designs with triple car garages. Most lots overlook the city or golf course. Come and build your dream home in River’s Edge.
River's Edge Village features:
- Large 10,000 to 21,500 sq. ft. homesites
- Located near the scenic Deschutes River Trail
- Close proximity to River's Edge 18 hole championship golf course designed by Robert Muir Graves and featured in Golf Digest "Best Places to Play"
- Quality designs governed by community CC&R's as well as an Architectural Review Committee and active HOA
- City water, sewer, natural gas, phone, and cable with underground utilities
- Residents can walk or bike to nearby shopping, restaurants, golf, the Deschutes River, river trails and city parks
For More Information about River's Edge Village Contact: Gary Cox (541) 312-2684 • email@example.com